My Top 10 Moments of 2022 (In No Particular Order)
What a year it has been! When I take a moment to look back and recognize the accomplishments of 2022, I begin to feel proud and grateful. These are my top 10 moments!
- I was ecstatic to be a judge on the fun Food Network TV show Wall of Bakers alongside some of the best bakers our country has to offer.
- Christies Bakery celebrated our 90th year in business and we had an epic street pizza party in June to celebrate.
- I traveled to Montreal with my husband Trent to honour one of Canada’s precious gems of the baking world, James MacGuire, and spend time with a super special group of bakers.
- We saw Weird Al Yankovic live in Saskatoon!
- I traveled to San Francisco and the Napa Valley with my mom and niece to visit family, eat fabulous food, and drink delicious wine.
- We holidayed at our remote cabin in Northern Saskatchewan and soaked in the beauty and peace of nature.
- My photo shoot with Darby Sutherland was another highlight!
- We launched our il Secondo after dark series with our first “Big Night Pizza Party” with my friend Christie Peters of Primal and it was a blast!
- I had a super successful Panettone season this year and I am just now acclimating to normal life after living the “Panettone lifestyle” since the beginning of November.
- In the beginning of the year I was honored to be representing Saskatchewan on the board of review for the Red Seal Baker Trade in Canada.
I love what the New Year represents: a fresh start, new plans and desires, the belief that anything is possible, and the hope for the best for the coming year and beyond.
Happy New Year and all the best in 2023!
Have a fond memory of Christies Bakery? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!